21 free christmas sewing tutorials


I know, I know! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and it's a bit too early to go into a full Christmas mode, but I simply couldn't resist any longer and I started working on my Christmas sewing list.

And, in case some of you feel the same and would like a bit of Christmas inspiration, I put together a list of 21 free sewing tutorials for you. Enjoy :)

(click on the picture below to be taken to original tutorial)


diamond stocking
 

christmas tree skirt
 
merry and bright cushion
 
circle tree quilt
 
stocking advent calendar
 
a bit of cheer ornaments
 
mini christmas tree ornament
 
reusable gift bag
 
table runner
 
patchwork pillow
 
simple sixteen quilt
 
advent calendar
 
felt woodland ornament
patchwork pillow
 
kitschy christmas quilt
tree skirt
bullfinch ornament
gift tag
potholders
 
tiny trees bunting


Wishing each and every one of you a creative and relaxed weekend.

 Svetlana