everyday tote {new pdf pattern}

Hello friends, I have a new pdf pattern for Everyday Tote to share with you today.


It's a basic, super useful, and easy to sew tote bag. All you need to make this bag is just half a yard of heavier weight fabric (linen, linen+cotton blend, or home decor fabric as well as denim would work great), and half a yard of medium weight quilting cotton.

It's a beginner friendly pattern. So, in case you wanted to give bag making a try but zippers are scary at the moment, this tote is right for you :).


I wanted this tote to be sturdy, but also easy to fold up to keep in my car or purse without adding much bulk, so I decided to forgo lining and simply finished all raw edges with binding.


I love how it adds that little extra interest and contrast to the tote. Plus, there's one super easy to make inner pocket on the inside. Pockets are always needed and greatly appreciated in my book :). I think this will make really nice library tote for our trips to the library this summer.


Finished size of this tote is 16" wide x 15" tall x 4" deep.

You can purchase pdf pattern to make your own Everyday Tote by clicking directly on the link below, or by going to my Etsy shop.

buy this pattern

Thank you all for stopping by. Svetlana