pillow talk swap 7

One of my resolutions for this year was not to take part in too many swaps. I tend to overthink what I'm working on and spend way too much time "stalking" my partner and questioning myself. The one I could not resist, however, was The Pillow Talk Swap. Its 7th round started a few weeks ago, it filled so fast, I was really glad I got in.

And, while I'm still working on the pillow for my partner, questioning myself every single step of the way, I already received my pillow from Brooke (Pitter Patter Stitch).
Doesn't it look gorgeous? I really like everything about it. I love the fabric Brooke chose, the pattern, quilting, and how unique it is. It was such a fantastic idea to use just one row of drunkard's path and frame it.

The back of the pillow looks wonderful, too. Print fabric and Rashida's washi tape strip go together so well. Oh, and the quilting is fantastic.

This pillow goes so well with my other pillows in our family room. Lola checked it out and approved. So, thank you, Brooke, again, I really, really LoVe it!!!

Here's a sneak peak of the pillow I'm working on. I hope to have it finished this week.

How about you? Do you swap? What's your opinion on swapping? I'd like to know.

Enjoy your Sunday, Svetlana.