Across the Sea quilt along


I came across a new quilt along that I just HAVE TO join. It's organized by two wonderfully talented ladies - Jennifer over at Ellison Lane Quilts and Sarah at Fairy Face Designs.

Really, the timing could not have been better. Ever since I saw Greek Cross block being used in Summer Sampler Series quilt along I knew I wanted to make a quilt using just this one block . I love how simple and modern it looks. Also, since my Farmer's Wife quilting is over (I'll share the pictures of my finished quilt soon), I feel free to start new projects.

I'm planning on using my Loulouthi stack I've been itching to cut into.

I haven't decided on the background color, though. I always gravitate towards white as background and sashing but I'm thinking it's time to give some other color a try. Do you have a go to color you use in your quilts? Any suggestions?

So, what do you think? Are you in? It's going to be lots of fun!!!!

Svetlana