Noodlehead's gathered clutch tutorial review

 If you ask me, Anna over at Noodlehead is pure genius when it comes to writing tutorials.
A while ago I came across her wonderful tutorial for gathered clutch. Since then I have made this clutch three times and it always comes out perfectly.

This is the picture of my latest clutch made using her tutorial.

Anna's instructions are clear, her measurements precise, and she provides lots of pictures to help along. Oh, and her way of sewing in the zipper is simply fabulous. I followed her zipper instructions for my other pouches, too and look, didn't they turn out awesome?

I made two small changes to her tutorial while making my pouches, but only because of my preference. I added a small loop on the side, and thus if I want to turn it into a wristlet, the loop is ready.

I also like my pouches a little on the softer side, so instead of plain interfacing that the tutorial calls for, I used fusible fleece. I think it gives it more structure.

As you can tell by now, I LOVE this tutorial and hope you give it a try. Just follow the direction and you'll have a wonderful pouch. They do make great presents, too.

I'll just leave you with a picture of my favorite clutch which I use daily.

Amy Butler and Anna from Noodlehead do go toghether soooo well, don't you think?

I hope you give this tutorial a try. You'll be happy you did.

Svetlana